Friday, September 1, 2023

Woodstock Auto Salvage at 25498 AL-5, Woodstock, AL 35188

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Cassandra Norris

Cassandra Norris

Rated this company 1/5
The Mexican took my dad to the car and stood there and watched him like he was going to steal something while taking parts off vehicle. I would give them zero stars if it was possible.
Busted Knuckle Offroad LLC

Busted Knuckle Offroad LLC

Rated this company 1/5
Spoke with a person on the phone a week ago. They said they had 8 axles in stock that i wanted to buy. He stated they had more that they would pull for me and have all of them ready when i got there (12 total). I spoke to a person yesterday evening who said they had them ready to go and to come down the following day. I drove 2 hours and they did not have the axles pulled. They also ONLY HAD ONE ON SITE!!! They never had the axles. I sent pictures of what i was looking for and they said they had them. How is it possible to say you have 8-12 of something, state you have them ready, and never had them in the first place????
Brandon Graves

Brandon Graves

Rated this company 5/5
Absolutely love living right down the street from this auto salvage yard. I have bought parts from this place on several occasions and I've always been treated with a fairly as well as been given decent prices. Particularly, in regards to their competitors. This is my go-to place for anything that I need to get my little rinky-dink car back on the road.
Jack Norris

Jack Norris

Rated this company 5/5
Great service and products! Extremely helpful knowledgeable and friendly! Will always choose this place first. If they have it I will get it here first. Thank you for all your help and for being there for us when we need any parts!
Brittney Chandler

Brittney Chandler

Rated this company 5/5
Great place most definitely would always choose this place first for car parts!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/woodstock-auto-salvage-at-25498-al-5-woodstock-al-35188/?feed_id=11655&_unique_id=64f18f72d2537

No comments:

Post a Comment