Friday, September 29, 2023

Chuck's Auto Salvage at 6867 Boyertown Pike, Douglassville, PA 19518

About Chuck's Auto Salvage, located at 6867 Boyertown Pike in Douglassville, Pennsylvania, is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the area since the early 1980s. Here you can find a wide selection of auto parts, perfect for anyone looking to fix up an old car or simply find some replacement parts. You can also find junkyard cars and trucks, as well as scrap metal pieces to use for repairs or hobby projects. As part of their commitment to customer service and helping customers find the parts they need, Chuck's Auto Salvage offers a comprehensive selection of used auto parts from popular brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet and more. If you don’t see what you need on the lot, their experienced staff members can help source exactly what you’re looking for. In addition to selling salvage parts and scrap metal pieces, Chuck's Auto Salvage also offers professional installation services for customers who choose them for their auto repairs. Their experienced mechanics have been working with salvaged vehicles for years and are trained to handle any job safely and efficiently. Whether it’s a simple oil change or engine overhaul requiring specialty tools and skills, they have the expertise needed to get it done right the first time around. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

vasco leong

vasco leong

Rated this company 5/5
Brian M. is very professional, helpful and efficient. I found my rim on eBay, but I didn’t have time to wait for eBay to process my order. So I called the shop directly. Brian picked up my call and placed my order right away! I got my rim the next morning via UPS. I can’t thank him enough!!
Cristopher Young

Cristopher Young

Rated this company 5/5
Chuck's has quality parts at good prices. Their customer service is excellent. I have been working with Jeff at Chuck's for a while now and he always does everything he can to provide prompt, courteous and quality customer service. Whenever there is an issue he makes sure it's handled and done quickly and properly. Thank you Jeff and Chuck's Auto Salvage!
Tim Dowd

Tim Dowd

Rated this company 5/5
I’ve been dealing with Chucks for several years now, Jeff always responds right away to my emails, requesting price and availability. My parts always arrive when promised. In the rare case of an issue, it’s handled immediately, and to my satisfaction. I’ve dealt with many yards over the years..l recommend Chucks to anybody who asks.
Nicole Mohr

Nicole Mohr

Rated this company 5/5
I have used Jeff Jones at Chucks for a long time. He knows and understands the quality that i am looking for and is always great with prices. Fastest delivery out of any of the recycled vendors that we use at our shop.
Jeremy Russo

Jeremy Russo

Rated this company 5/5
Here at Russo's Collision we deal with Jeff at Chuck's Auto Salvage on a consistent basis. He is always there to answer our phone calls/emails, and is helpful in every situation. We enjoy doing business with these guys and will continue to do so. Jeff is the man!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/chucks-auto-salvage-at-6867-boyertown-pike-douglassville-pa-19518/?feed_id=13223&_unique_id=65168bb451810

No comments:

Post a Comment