Monday, September 18, 2023

Top Dog Junk - We buy Junk Cars at 82 Valley View Dr NW, Cartersville, GA 30121

At Top Dog Junk, we provide exceptional customer service and the highest prices possible for your unwanted junk cars. Located at 82 Valley View Drive NW in Cartersville, GA, our salvage yard and junkyard is an ideal place to sell your old car and get cash on the spot. We purchase all types of vehicles regardless of their age or condition for top dollar, whether it’s a beat-up mid-90s Ford, a classic muscle car from the 70s, or a late-model hybrid from this century. We also offer scrap metal recycling services and stock an extensive selection of used auto parts so you can find the perfect part for your repair needs. Our technicians are highly knowledgeable in dealing with all kinds of vehicles and carry the necessary tools to quickly assess your car’s value and remove it safely from your property. Our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have about our process or our parts inventory. We take pride in providing excellent customer service every step of the way because we know that selling a junk car isn’t something that most people enjoy doing. We also work hard to keep up with current market trends to ensure we're offering competitive prices on junk cars as well as new and used auto parts. Visit us at 82 Valley View Drive NW in Cartersville, GA today or give us a call if you have any questions about our services or pricing! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Nathan Sangphim

Nathan Sangphim

Rated this company 1/5
Scheduled a pickup, driver never showed. Called repeatedly and suddenly my calls were all sent to voicemail. Wasted my whole day. Called Mike's Junking picked up next morning. Gave me an ETA and showed up on time. Easy to deal with. Don't waste your time with this company. I recommend Mike's Junking.
Shannon Hensley

Shannon Hensley

Rated this company 1/5
BEWARE! I see they took down their other poor reviews here. He said he would give me $200 for my junk car, but changed it to $100 when he got here. Please learn from my mistake - do not do business with them. I signed the title over to him because he said he would come get the car. Every day for a week I had to constantly check when they would remove the car, and every day he said he would come that day. I desperately needed the car removed, but couldn't have someone else get it since he technically owned it (title). He finally came when I said I would have to call the police to have his property removed from my property. I actually told him this a few times, but it must have finally sunk in that I was serious. Terrible experience! Also beware that he goes by the name Top Dog.
Teresa Nash

Teresa Nash

Rated this company 1/5
I wouldn't even rate them one star. He told me he would come get my car and pay me x amount of money. And when I called him he said his driver was on the way to get my car. They NEVER showed up. His excuse was he couldn't get in touch with the driver. I would not recommend these people to anyone.
Emily Vinson

Emily Vinson

Rated this company 5/5
They gave me top dollar for the '02 Civic that's been an eyesore in my yard for the last 6 months. I called around and they offered me a good bit more money than anywhere else. They picked it up in like 2 hours and paid cash! The guys that picked it up were super nice, quick, and professional. Will definitely recommend to any friends that need a junk car removed. Thanks, guys!
Catherine McLaughlin

Catherine McLaughlin

Rated this company 5/5
Great experience with Mitchell, from Top Dog Junk.. He came and picked up my car even though a thunderstorm was coming. He gave me a great price, and was gone within 15min.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/top-dog-junk-we-buy-junk-cars-at-82-valley-view-dr-nw-cartersville-ga-30121/?feed_id=12607&_unique_id=650809137326c

No comments:

Post a Comment