Sunday, September 24, 2023

A1 Used Auto Parts at 115 Beaver St, Framingham, MA 01702

A1 Used Auto Parts is a long-established used auto parts store with over 25 years of experience in providing customers with quality, reliable car parts. Located on 115 Beaver Street in Framingham, MA 01702, this junkyard and salvage yard has become the first choice for many local mechanics and car enthusiasts alike. A1 Used Auto Parts’ staff are friendly and knowledgeable in all aspects of automotive repair, from engines to transmissions and much more. The shop carries an extensive selection of recycled car parts, including engine blocks, transmissions, axles and other mechanical components, as well as body parts such as fenders, doors, grilles and bumpers. A1 Used Auto Parts also offers scrap metal recycling services for old vehicles that have reached the end of their useful life. The store has a wide range of inventory at competitive prices to fit any budget. Customers can find the part they need quickly using the search function or request help from the helpful staff who specialize in finding hard-to-get items from other sources. All parts are thoroughly checked before being sold to ensure that they meet quality standards. Thanks to its focus on customer service and outstanding products, A1 Used Auto Parts has won the loyalty of many customers over its 25 years in business. Stop by today to discover why so many people trust them for their used auto parts needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Rich M

Rich M

Rated this company 1/5
Do not use these people for any service very rude and only in for the money. Wanted to charge me the most he could. Bad for business if you want to support real business go to anyone but here. First time I have had to write a review so bad trully disappointing. Keep in mind he wanted top dollar for a conector
Lucais Vlogs

Lucais Vlogs

Rated this company 1/5
Guy answered saying what do you want as if he knew who I was didn’t even say the business name or anything, when I asked if they were open due to the holidays, the person was rude and says we answered didn’t we. Excuse me tf you say to me, you website says you might be closed due to the holiday and laughed
Amanda woodland

Amanda woodland

Rated this company 1/5
When I called they told me one price for tires then when I got there they more than doubled the price for used tires. Drove all the way there with all kids so I figured I would still get it done. The customer service was horrible. They were rude and we're very aggravated. They had me drive my car into their garage where we waited in the car while another guy was smashing glass out of another car. I told them I have to drive over all these broken car parts,nails,screw and glass and they didn't care. Last time will go there.
Jermaine B

Jermaine B

Rated this company 5/5
The guys at this junk yard are helpful and friendly. Eduardo is kind and helpful. I had a flat and came in a few minutes before they closed and it was very cold, but they helped me out. I also purchased 4 very good/like new used tires from them, at a very low price. I mean, very low...Thanks guys!
Casey Leab

Casey Leab

Rated this company 4/5
Place is the real deal. Called early in the day to check whether they had a used tire in my size. They did and when I arrived at the shop I was in and out in 30 minutes. Great place, hard working guys with very fair pricing. Place is hard to find, its down the driveway beside A.V's Market @ 113 Beaver St. I docked a star for cleanliness, to be fair it is a junk yard but I was worried I would be driving away with more debris and nails in my tires than I came in with as their driveway was littered with stuff.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/a1-used-auto-parts-at-115-beaver-st-framingham-ma-01702/?feed_id=12985&_unique_id=6510f1491c338

No comments:

Post a Comment