Friday, August 25, 2023

Vern's Place 4 Parts LLC at 263 Irving Ave, Millville, NJ 08332

Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC is a locally owned and operated auto parts store located at 263 Irving Ave, Millville, NJ 08332. The store specializes in car parts, junkyard sales, salvage yard deals, scrap metal dealer sales and used auto parts. The store has been in business since 1989 and has become a trusted source for all of your auto part needs. The staff at Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC has over 40 years of combined experience in the industry and they strive to ensure that each customer receives the highest quality service possible. They are committed to providing customers with not only the best parts but also the most knowledgeable assistance in locating exactly what they need. Whether you need new OEM factory parts or used aftermarket components, they can help find it for you. The salvage yard at Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC is one of their most popular services as it offers customers access to thousands of recycled car parts at discounted prices. Customers often come back for their second-hand car parts as many of them can be resold for a fraction of their original cost. Additionally, those interested in selling their scrap metal can come to Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC and take advantage of their convenient scrap metal dealer services. When it comes to used auto parts, Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC provides customers with an extensive inventory including engines, transmissions, brakes and suspension systems from a variety of makes and models from domestic and foreign manufacturers alike. All used parts are thoroughly tested before being sold so that customers can have peace of mind when making their purchase. For more than 30 years now, people from all around Millville have turned to Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC for their car part needs due to its quality products and excellent customer service record. When you make a visit there you can expect friendly staff members who are happy to answer any questions you may have about their products or services. So if you're looking for a reliable source for quality car parts then look no further than Vern’s Place 4 Parts LLC! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Christian MacFarlane

Christian MacFarlane

Rated this company 5/5
Staff was very professional and courteous! Needed a trim piece for my focus wagon, they were asking $50 which was reasonable. They ended up giving me the whole hatch for the same price! Would recommend!
Eduardo McLaughlin

Eduardo McLaughlin

Rated this company 5/5
Prices were more then fair. Staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I showed up a hour before closing and left with every part I needed. Definitely will shop there again.
Kyle Ginley

Kyle Ginley

Rated this company 5/5
Bought a front axle for my truck and was very happy with my purchase, was kept up to date multiple times throughout the week. Great people and very honest. Will 100% be buying from them again
James Grear

James Grear

Rated this company 5/5
Vern's place 4 parts are excellent to deal with. I needed a driveshaft for my 86 Ford F250 4x4 they did not have on hand but ordered one for me. The one that was shipped was the wrong one and they still tried to find the one I needed. I really needed my truck by the weekend and they did try their best I know the shaft I needed is hard to find but was lucky enough to find only one at a different yard. I do not blame Vern's for the mix up as they confirmed the information I gave them was correct. They did not even try to give me a hard time about a refund. I will continue to deal with Vern's Place 4 Parts as they are very friendly people to deal with and do try their best to locate hard to find parts. I will continue to deal with these people. Thank you again for your hard work trying to help me out. Sincerely, James
ricky brown

ricky brown

Rated this company 5/5
Nice people got the right parts. If they don't have them they will find them for you. Prices are very reasonable. I have Beavers Auto and use them every chance I can. Always my first choice. Thank you
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/verns-place-4-parts-llc-at-263-irving-ave-millville-nj-08332/?feed_id=11319&_unique_id=64e9a0e98c03c

No comments:

Post a Comment