Friday, August 18, 2023

Dick's Auto Parts at 50521 IN-13, Middlebury, IN 46540

Dick’s Auto Parts at 50521 IN-13, Middlebury, IN 46540 is a family owned and operated auto parts store located in the heart of Northern Indiana. Established in 1965, Dick’s Auto Parts has been providing customers with quality used auto parts for over 50 years. We have an enormous selection of car parts from all major makes and models including domestic and foreign vehicles. Our junkyard is stocked with both new and used auto parts ranging from hard-to-find classic car parts to high performance engine components. We are also a salvage yard offering scrap metal services as well as a full inventory of recycled metals. Our experienced staff can help you find the necessary part for your vehicle quickly and efficiently. At Dick’s Auto Parts we strive to provide excellent customer service and ensure that each customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. We offer competitive pricing on all our products so that you can get the best deals without sacrificing quality or performance. Our knowledgeable mechanics are available to answer any questions you may have regarding our products or installation services. Furthermore, we offer convenient delivery options so that you can receive your order quickly without any hassle or inconvenience. We invite you to visit us at 50521 IN-13 in Middlebury, IN 46540 to experience the convenience of shopping at Dick’s Auto Parts firsthand. With our extensive selection of car parts combined with friendly, knowledgeable staff and unbeatable prices, there’s no better place to buy your automotive needs than Dick’s Auto Parts! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Grasshopper80s4ever .oldford

Grasshopper80s4ever .oldford

Rated this company 5/5
I purchased a 1984 F150 truck box from Arizona and I am extremely happy with the condition and the price. Great customer service. Fast can easy transaction over the phone. Exactly what Mike said it would be. Thanks guys!!!!!. I will definitely be a return customer
John Bartolomeo

John Bartolomeo

Rated this company 5/5
Not the most pleasant people to speak to over the phone, but I’m not interested in making friends when doing business. This was just an observation. I seek honesty and fairness when doing business and this place nails both. I drove from Detroit to buy a bed for my Ram 3500. Bed was exactly as they said it was and priced extremely fairly. Rest of the staff in the back was awesome and helped me load and strap down the bed to my trailer. Will definitely call them first next time I need something that is hard to find around Detroit.
Bread Man

Bread Man

Rated this company 5/5
I bought a rust free truck bed here for my 1990 Dodge. At first I thought the prices were way to high, but then after alot of searching around, I came to realize it's a pretty good deal. I went in and looked at all of the beds, picked out the one I wanted and payed for it. They held it for me until I came to pick it up later. they helped me load it no problem.
Alan Goldammer

Alan Goldammer

Rated this company 5/5
Great place and great price , bought bed for my Dodge truck had it redone and painted looks great .
Sally Baldwin

Sally Baldwin

Rated this company 5/5
Appreciated the customer service help with hard to get parts! Tonneau, crossbars and bike racks….
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/dicks-auto-parts-at-50521-in-13-middlebury-in-46540/?feed_id=10997&_unique_id=64df89e467c03

No comments:

Post a Comment