Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Sundafu Recyling at 200 Center St, Conshohocken, PA 19428

Sundafu Recyling is a premier car parts and junkyard facility located at 200 Center St, Conshohocken, PA 19428. With years of experience in the scrap metal industry, Sundafu has become one of the leading providers of salvaged auto parts and a reliable source for used auto parts. Offering customers both quality products and exceptional service, they have established themselves as a go-to destination for those seeking an affordable solution to their automotive needs. Sundafu has a wide variety of used car parts available for purchase, ranging from radiators and oil pans to alternators and engines. Salvaged auto parts are also available with top brands including GMC, Ford, Toyota, Honda and more. In addition to traditional car parts, Sundafu also offers specialty items such as trailer hitches, bed liners and rims. Customers can browse through their extensive inventory online or in person at their Conshohocken location. The staff at Sundafu Recyling are highly knowledgeable in the scrap metal business. They understand the importance of keeping vehicles running safely and efficiently without breaking the bank. As a result, all products are thoroughly inspected before being placed on their shelves to ensure that all customers receive functioning parts that will last them for years to come. The team is more than willing to answer any questions you may have about their products or services so you can make the best decision for your vehicle's needs. In addition to providing quality auto parts, Sundafu Recyling also offers recycling services for old cars and other scrap metal items found around the home or office. Instead of throwing away these materials or letting them take up space in landfills, they can be brought into Sundafu where they will be properly disposed of according to state regulations. This eco-friendly option helps keep our planet clean while helping customers save money in the long run by avoiding disposal fees charged by waste management companies . Sundafu Recycling strives to provide exceptional customer service and quality products all while promoting environmental responsibility. Their commitment to excellence has made them one of the most trusted names in scrap metal recycling across Pennsylvania; visit them today at 200 Center Street in Conshohocken! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jjgalugie

Jjgalugie

Rated this company 5/5
I've been looking for a new scrap yard recently since one of the others ripped me off by about 40lbs of brass. I weigh everything myself before I go. I know scales vary so I am never expecting an exact match. This was my first time going here and I am going to stick with it. I had a great experience. The worker I delt with was very polite and informative. All my weights came up correct. It was easy to get to and no hassle getting in and out. I am very happy with sundafu and I wish I had found it years ago.
Timothy Ebner (TJ)

Timothy Ebner (TJ)

Rated this company 2/5
Quick in/out, but be prepared to get a little over half the going rates.
louis K

louis K

Rated this company 5/5
Easy in easy out, no strip search like up across from ikea. John"s cool upbeat and friendly 5 stars
Michael R.P

Michael R.P

Rated this company 1/5
I gave it 1 ⭐ due to the fact he was drink beer while operating a forklift and he was smoking something out of a crush beer can. He was very rude as well
Dave and Dawn Hoffer

Dave and Dawn Hoffer

Rated this company 1/5
Have been going to Sundafu for 12 years and they are always fair. Until today which will be my last time. I called 5 other scrap recycling places in the area and they're all offering 1.80-$1.90 per lb. for yellow brass. Sundafu gave me $1.28 per lb. I have trusted them for years to give me top dollar for my metal. My trust in them is gone and unfortunately so is my business.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/sundafu-recyling-at-200-center-st-conshohocken-pa-19428/?feed_id=11564&_unique_id=64ef69a98f5be

No comments:

Post a Comment