Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Dale’s Rescue Towing at 1427 Prairie Rd, Grangeville, ID 83530

Dale's Rescue Towing is located at 1427 Prairie Road in Grangeville, Idaho. It has been providing first-class towing and roadside services in the region since it was established in 1980. Dale and his team of certified tow truck operators provide a wide range of services, including towing for all types of vehicles, heavy-duty towing, jump starts, tire changes, winching services, lockouts, fuel delivery and more. They also offer car parts and materials from a junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer, and used auto parts store. With nearly 40 years of experience helping drivers who have found themselves in difficult circumstances while on the road, Dale's Rescue Towing is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with their superior service. Their friendly staff are well trained and knowledgeable about the latest technologies so that they can provide a fast and efficient service that gets customers back on their way as quickly as possible. To ensure quality customer service every time you need help with your vehicle on the road or for an emergency tow you can trust Dale’s Rescue Towing for all your needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Randy Cenell

Randy Cenell

Rated this company 5/5
Wes saved our vacation. Our Toyota broke down late evening near Grangeville and we were stuck. I called Dale's rescue towing following a Google search. Over the phone West diagnosed what he believed to be the problem; we threw a serpentine belt. Wes promptly arrived and hauled us to his wrecking yard to take a closer look. Unfortunately it was a broken water pump that threw the belt. Wes looked for the part in his wrecking yard and told us he could repair the van in the morning. He then drove us into town to get a hotel. The following day, West repaired the van. It was a big job that took most of the day. Was assured us that we will be back on the road soon. He said that he only takes on jobs that he can guarantee a quality repair. When the job was complete, I was shocked at the low price. I tried to tip him but he refused. Wes really cared about our family and our well being. We were able to continue our vacation and the van ran great. We can't take West enough for all of his help. I would recommend Dale's rescue towing to anyone with auto troubles
lafiurcm13

lafiurcm13

Rated this company 5/5
Wes saved me big time! I got a flat tire and went to change it, I realized my last mechanic kept the key lock to remove my tires. I was at Seven Devil's Campground, which is 65 miles away from the shop in Grangeville. It is about an hour down a dirt road, which gains 6,000ft in elevation! I was very lucky to find service to call for help. I wasn't sure if a mechanic would even be willing to drive up that road. Wes came out at 3:30am and had to return the following day with more tools. We were getting low on food and he offered to bring us some. This could have been a really bad situation and I'm indebted to Wes for helping us.
Shannon Sneve

Shannon Sneve

Rated this company 5/5
My car broke down just out side of grangeville in august heat we had lost a wheel bearing Wes showed up on the tow truck took me n my family back to the yard where he said he had the parts and went above and beyond had it fixed in just a couple hours I was back on the road and headed home at just a fraction of what a shop would have charged in such short order it was amazing and I couldn’t be more thankful!!! Dales rescue towing is the best I’ve ever had the chance to deal with affordable n time efficent
Daniel Sanders

Daniel Sanders

Rated this company 5/5
Dale had speciality parts for an old trailer wheel that nobody else had. He also did some custom welding to repair a lug stud that was damaged and it worked great. Dale really helped me out of a bind at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this business.
J S

J S

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent service. I had a flat on my motorcycle and after he had it hooked up to tow, he offered to repair it at his place. Went out of his way to help and saved me time and money. Hope I don't need his services again but will definitely call if I do.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/dales-rescue-towing-at-1427-prairie-rd-grangeville-id-83530/?feed_id=11130&_unique_id=64e52a8086e8e

No comments:

Post a Comment