Friday, August 25, 2023

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 7905 State Ave, Kansas City, KS 66112

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Amarylis Yang

Amarylis Yang

Rated this company 5/5
I was trying to find whether my battery needed to be replaced or if the issue was something else. I was helped with a very knowledgeable and friendly employee that provided great service! Very professional and polite.
Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson

Rated this company 4/5
They had the rental tool I needed and I used it right inside the store fixed brake line and Left friendly service people
kim striplin

kim striplin

Rated this company 5/5
Taylor was very helpful. He always is. If you need to know anything about a part for your car. He is the guy
Miss White

Miss White

Rated this company 5/5
This location has the ALL time best staff I've ever met! My car stopped and died on me in the middle of the road.. I managed to make it here and the outcome was that my battery needed to be fully charged. The night staff made sure to make me feel comfortable like family while I had the longest wait ever.. but I enjoyed every moment of it!! They laughed, joked and worked professionally all at the same damn time!! They made my night much better. I love these guys!! Keep up the great work fellas you all need a raise! I'm a very satisfied customer!!
Christine Young

Christine Young

Rated this company 5/5
These guys helped an elderly lady who desperately needed to use the restroom. Thanks so much for your consideration. They also had cute signs in the restroom.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-7905-state-ave-kansas-city-ks-66112/?feed_id=11305&_unique_id=64e94c6765d6d

No comments:

Post a Comment