Sunday, July 7, 2024

Hartley Truck And Auto at 4416 S Madison St, Muncie, IN 47302

Hartley Truck And Auto, located at 4416 S Madison St in Muncie, Indiana, is an all-in-one car parts and used auto parts store. It has been around for many years and services a wide variety of customers from the local community to even those from further afield. The knowledgeable staff at Hartley Truck And Auto can provide advice on what car parts may be best suited for your vehicle and also offer service options such as installing new or used car parts. In addition to retailing car parts, they are also a junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and more - with a wide inventory of both new and used products available. If you’re looking for quality auto parts at an affordable price, this is the place to shop! If you need help finding something specific or don’t know what part you need for your vehicle, the helpful staff will gladly answer any questions that you have - making your repair job easier and stress free. Plus, they offer discounts on select items throughout the year. Come visit Hartley Truck And Auto today where you can find the perfect product at a great deal! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jr Dunn

Jr Dunn

Rated this company 5/5
I carry two small tool boxes when I go here and I accidently left them there. I could not figure out where I left them and I went back there about a year later for some parts. The tools were there in the office still where I had left them not touched. Doug is great and very helpful every time I call. I hope they stay around for another 30 years!!!! You guys are fair on your prices and always there to help when you can.
Dr. Cryptox

Dr. Cryptox

Rated this company 5/5
I have bought parts here for over 30 years. Seen different owners, different rules, etc. I have always had a good experience dealing with these guys. Years ago Tiny )RIP man) sold me an entire Grand Prix front end for a 86 for 100 bucks. Prices are still reasonable. PRO TIP: If you aren't a mechanic or know a lot about cars, junk yards may not be the right place for you get parts.
Donald W

Donald W

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome place and people at GW Pierce junk yard
Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Rated this company 1/5
Called to see if they had multiple vehicles I need parts for, guy hung up after listing one vehicle. I'm not going to travel down there to look if they can't spend more than 20 seconds on the phone to let me know it's possibly worth the trip.
Shawn McCorkle

Shawn McCorkle

Rated this company 5/5
Great place. Tons of parts. Doug even helped me replace and install a part for me. Great customer service. Rare nowadays.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/hartley-truck-and-auto-at-4416-s-madison-st-muncie-in-47302/?feed_id=29029&_unique_id=668b41cf4f1ad

No comments:

Post a Comment