Friday, July 12, 2024

Biggs Auto Salvage at 78 E Wirth Rd, Mammoth Spring, AR 72554

Biggs Auto Salvage at 78 E Wirth Rd, Mammoth Spring, AR 72554 is a family-owned business that has been operating since 1975. The company specializes in providing quality used car parts and scrap metal to customers throughout the region. They have an extensive inventory of late model, low mileage vehicles and a variety of other automotive components to choose from. The knowledgeable staff at Biggs Auto Salvage strive to help customers find exactly what they need for their repair or restoration project. In addition, their junkyard services include recovering and recycling scrap metals, as well as buying unwanted vehicles from the public and offering top dollar for them. With years of experience in the industry, Biggs Auto Salvage carries some of the most reliable and affordable used car parts and components available on the market today. They are committed to providing superior customer service with quick response times and competitive prices, allowing customers to get back out on the road quickly without breaking the bank. If you're looking for quality used car parts or scrap metal in Mammoth Spring, AR, Biggs Auto Salvage is your one stop shop for all things auto salvage related. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Fraula Mansfield

Fraula Mansfield

Rated this company 1/5
I called ahead to confirm he had the part I was looking for. When I arrived he told me he was closed and I must have spoken with his dad, I asked when his dad would be back he told me 7am. I came back the next morning and stood outside until 7:40 only to be told that he doesn’t have the part and his dad has a separate yard. And oh, I forgot to tell you he won’t be in until noon because it’s Thursday. My mistake, I went to the wrong Biggs, but I do feel misled.
Bethanie W

Bethanie W

Rated this company 5/5
It's a good place to find parts and a very reasonable prices!! Friendly service. When I need a used part this is where I call first!!
Lori Eggert VanAlst

Lori Eggert VanAlst

Rated this company 5/5
Love this place!!! Great prices... a great help to everyone in this area!
Pete Seelye

Pete Seelye

Rated this company 5/5
Great people and always helpful
Rick Blunt

Rick Blunt

Rated this company 5/5
Great old timer to deal with
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/biggs-auto-salvage-at-78-e-wirth-rd-mammoth-spring-ar-72554/?feed_id=29274&_unique_id=66910631d2b6b

No comments:

Post a Comment