Friday, October 4, 2024

All CAR Part at 15509 N Scottsdale Rd unit 4003, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

About All CAR Part at 15509 N Scottsdale Rd unit 4003, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 is an automotive parts store that offers junkyard, salvage yard and scrap metal dealer services. It is the go-to place for those seeking new or used auto parts and components for their vehicles. All CAR Part has a wide selection of auto parts from leading brands in the industry, as well as aftermarket products to suit different make and models. They also offer various discounts for those who buy in bulk or have memberships. In addition to being a provider of used auto parts, they also provide car recycling services. This means customers can take their used or unwanted cars and receive cash in return as well as having it recycled responsibly while helping reduce environmental impact. Furthermore, they offer professional consultation to help customers find the right part that suits their needs without breaking the bank. All CAR Part's team of certified mechanics are highly knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to vehicle repair and servicing. From engine repairs to transmission maintenance, they can help with all kinds of automotive problems with ease. Customers can be sure that they will get nothing but quality service when visiting All CAR Part at 15509 N Scottsdale Rd unit 4003, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 for any type of vehicle needs. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

TabNoTip TabNoTip

TabNoTip TabNoTip

Rated this company 4/5
I had an excellent experience with All Car Parts. From ordering my motor, to it being shipped from out of state to being delivered to my mechanic. Speedy service and great parts at a reasonable price.
Mike Gingerich (MikeG)

Mike Gingerich (MikeG)

Rated this company 5/5
I had a very good experience with All Car Part. They quickly understood what I needed and sent me a picture of the part. The part came on time and the billing was as expected, no hidden charges. After about two weeks they contacted me to make sure the part worked. I will definitely continue using All Car Part!
Michael Kuhnert

Michael Kuhnert

Rated this company 5/5
I ordered a used transmission for my 1983 Mercury Cougar. The pice for the unit ( from an 85000 mile donor vehicle) was very reasonable. Delivery followed promptly and the installed unit performs very well.
Ione S

Ione S

Rated this company 1/5
I ordered a rear windshield for my gf's 2008 Subaru WRX. I paid Bhavik Jain $132 via Cash App on Friday, October 28, 2022 and my windshield was promised to be shipped the next day, on the 29th. It's been almost 2 weeks, my windshield still has not shipped, i can't get a return phone call, despite leaving 3-4 messages a day. I was talking to Kim Sonn yesterday Nov 8th, while he was trying to locate my order, he hung up on me, despite having my phone number they failed to call me back and would not answer the phone the rest of the day, and will not answer the phone today. This company is horrible. Don't count on anything they tell you, they've lied to me at least 20 times since my first contact with them. If I could have given zero stars I would have. I never even received a receipt or invoice.
Mark Gonzalez

Mark Gonzalez

Rated this company 5/5
Very helpful and excellent customer service. KIM SEONE was very good at keeping me up to date about my order status. I recommend this company
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/all-car-part-at-15509-n-scottsdale-rd-unit-4003-scottsdale-az-85254/?feed_id=37782&_unique_id=67004b0c49e82

No comments:

Post a Comment