Monday, July 8, 2024

Rockaway Recycling at 311 W Main St, Rockaway, NJ 07866

Rockaway Recycling at 311 W Main St, Rockaway, NJ 07866 is a one-stop shop for all your car and scrap metal needs. We are an established junkyard and salvage yard that provides quality used auto parts and recyclable materials to our customers. Our knowledgeable staff have years of experience in the car part industry and can offer you aid with selecting the best part for your needs. We also provide free removal of scrap materials, such as iron, aluminum, copper, lead and steel from residential, commercial and industrial sites. Our facility features state-of-the-art equipment to ensure efficient recycling of all materials. We provide cash payments for all scrap metals that we accept - no matter what condition they are in! Not only do we strive to provide top-notch customer service at Rockaway Recycling but also prioritize protecting the environment by properly disposing of recycled material so that it doesn't end up polluting our planet's resources. With our commitment to environmental protection, combined with our dedication to meeting the unique needs of each customer while offering competitive prices on quality products, Rockaway Recycling is THE place to visit when looking for car parts or scrap metal solutions! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Rebecca Julius

Rebecca Julius

Rated this company 5/5
This process would've been so simple and so smooth, had I known more info on sending with a QR code. If you choose this option, make sure to go to the actual UPS store. It would've saved me 3-4 days and trips to other places who honor UPS drop offs. Everything is 5 stars if I would've known just a little more info. Great prices, great customer service, simple and easy Everything. But don't expect anything in life worth your time or effort to happen in day or two! Definitely will recommend to any and all friends, family, or acquaintances! Edit: third time with these guys and everything went smoothly again with only one issue again. This time the shipping label link wouldn't work for me for days. Finally I had someone else download and print the label and things were so so easy, I'll still continue to use this company again and again.
Brian Ross

Brian Ross

Rated this company 5/5
I’m absolutely happy with the service of cashing in my converter with Rockaway. I’m in Rhode Island and they gave me a far better price than local companies here at home . I highly recommend them to anyone, anywhere in the country. The process is simple and I had my check within 3 days!! Had I had a PayPal account the payment would have been quicker but I’m very happy and will recommend them to many commercial companies I know that are constantly doing bigger cats like those on the Mack Truck Re-Gen exhaust systems and other businesses! Thanks Rockaway for excellent customer service!
John Smith

John Smith

Rated this company 5/5
As a first time user I was able to work my way thru the process with just a few minor hiccups. Response time is quick and informative. Important to submit info during business hours, once I figured that out was all smooth sailing. Thanks.
Shukhrat Niyoziy

Shukhrat Niyoziy

Rated this company 5/5
Great service! Very convenient system for selling catalytic converters. I was expecting more for my cat but RRCats has comparably better rates than most of the local recycling companies here in Cincinnati. Easy to follow instructions. Smooth transaction. Will recommend!
Kayla Mitchell

Kayla Mitchell

Rated this company 5/5
The whole process was so easy!! I liked how they communicate through text messaging and they were very thorough throughout the entire process from getting a quote, getting the shipping label, receiving my package, and also when they sent my payment! Will definitely use them again in the future! Highly recommend this company!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/rockaway-recycling-at-311-w-main-st-rockaway-nj-07866/?feed_id=29057&_unique_id=668bea985974b

No comments:

Post a Comment