Tuesday, September 24, 2024

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 223 Overland Ave, Burley, ID 83318

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Geoffrey Clark

Geoffrey Clark

Rated this company 5/5
They installed my wipers quickly and the employee was most friendly. Recommend.
Chadly Anderson

Chadly Anderson

Rated this company 5/5
Good customer service here. Thank you
Leon Korb

Leon Korb

Rated this company 5/5
I worked there about 12 years ago for about 4 years. Still great service and help. Rebecca was the associate that got me my parts and a new spark plug socket. I could tell she knew her job well because of the speedy check out. I got my spark plugs in and everything worked great.
Lenoke85

Lenoke85

Rated this company 5/5
Service was on point and they came to check on me make sure I didn't need anything else.
Blu Temple

Blu Temple

Rated this company 5/5
They 5 stars just for trying witch is a hellof lot better then that other place, that flat out told me to my face,We have one, but i don't feel like looking for it! You want it ordered?
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-223-overland-ave-burley-id-83318/?feed_id=36720&_unique_id=66f34637298e0

No comments:

Post a Comment