Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Grimmel Industries at 50 River Rd, Lewiston, ME 04240

Grimmel Industries at 50 River Rd, Lewiston, ME 04240 is a family owned business that has been in operation for over fifty years. It provides a range of services and products related to automotive parts and scrap metal. The company provides new car parts, used auto parts, junkyard materials, and scrap metal to the public and commercial buyers. Their vast inventory allows customers to find the exact component they need quickly and easily. Their salvage yard helps people find quality used parts quickly by sorting through hundreds of vehicles. In addition to their vast inventory of used parts, Grimmel Industries also offers professional removal services for old automobiles, motorcycles, boats, and more. They also provide recycling services for aluminum cans as well as other types of metals. They work with local businesses and organizations to help keep Lewiston green with their recycling efforts. Grimmel Industries has strived over the years to provide superior customer service along with high quality products at competitive prices. They take great pride in striving for multiple wins with each transaction: good value for their customers, excellent service from their team members, and accountability throughout each process. For this reason they have become a trusted name in Lewiston when it comes to automotive parts and scrap metal solutions. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

James Jasmin

James Jasmin

Rated this company 1/5
Place is trash! I make the extra trip and take my stuff to aim recycling! Better prices and nicer people that don’t RIP YOU OFF
Linda Halligan

Linda Halligan

Rated this company 1/5
BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS! I went there about 3 years ago with all but 3 pieces of top quality products. During the ride, these 3 piece got missed in with the good stuff. The kerk that wanted on me weight for the lesse quality. I got screamed out of about $600! Take your business else where!
Mark Smith

Mark Smith

Rated this company 5/5
I took a shot in the off chance they could beat the competition in price and they DID! The atmosphere at this yard is great there's fewer people and the thing I liked most is the fact that you can watch as all your non ferrous is weighed. Since the covid outbreak many yards don't let you see the actual weights on the scale. I trust those I do business with ( of course) but this yard kept at it using social distancing and at the same time allowing you to see your weights. They were very easy to talk with about both ferrous and non ferrous. I can honestly say I had a great experience and I expect to use this yard a lot more in the future. 5 stars all day long! Update Grimmels is paying better on number one steel than anyone in the Lewiston area. They've never missed a step and are rewarding those that are loyal to them with great pricing!
Joshua Bell

Joshua Bell

Rated this company 4/5
I thought the guy in the yard was respectful. He did have to take what I had but he did. Since Lewiston dump is useless.
Nick Cook

Nick Cook

Rated this company 1/5
Very disrespectful and rude I went to take a car there to crush and the women that runs the office was really idgrent and was really mean to my elderly grandfather take your bissnise Els were I was also sweared at and disrespected
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/grimmel-industries-at-50-river-rd-lewiston-me-04240/?feed_id=35931&_unique_id=66e9e16c329c7

No comments:

Post a Comment